Ads by Nuffnang

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Somebody died.

In Vancouver time training for the Vancouver 2010.

KL sumpah sgt panas. It's so hot and dry and I feel very very very stuffy! Even the kittens are not that active, lazing around all day on the floor. Now I wish I'm in Jementah. Sejuk sikit kot. Heh.

Rindu boyfie padahal baru semalam jumpa. This time it's different, the feeling, it's not the same. Eceyyy. Eh eh, tp btol laaaa.

Right now I wish I am in a swimming pool, just taking a nice dip and not coming out until it's finally raining here. But, yeah, whatever, it's so damn impossible for that to happen.

Esok konon nya nk teman family g Sunway Lagoon. Malas.

2 comments:

  1. i know! its the luger right? saw the footage, my god so kesian. he's same age with us! so sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. tulapasal.. death doesnt really choose age.

    ReplyDelete