
I should be sleeping right now but I am not sleepy. So here, I feel like sharing some information about Hair Extensions. Yes I know, why this topic. I don't know, it's just interesting and I wish to do it on my hair one day (if ever I have the money to do it, haha).
So here it goes. From what I know, your hair should be atleast 4 inches long (inchis, bak kata lecturer OM saya) Okay, xbaik. If your hair is too short, too bad you can't do extensions, nanti kantoi laaaaa nmpk rmbut pjg and then ada rmbut tercacak pulak kan? Better pkai wig if that's your case. :D
There are two types of hair extensions : Synthetic and Real hair. Well, some people say the Real hair one is taken from dead people's hair. Hmm, yeah, I read about that too. And sadly, some extension's manufacturers do take dead people's hair but some really good ones take hair from volunteers who are willing to sell their luscious long locks for money. But don't worry, dead people or alive, the hair will be treated with I-don't-know-what-kind-of-chemicals so that it will be clean and healthy. Hair is mainly protein and it won't wither or decompose so yeah, even though you are dead, your hair is pretty much still valuable (so are all your organ dalaman, haha).
Synthetic hair pulak, is made out of synthetics la. This type of hair extensions CANNOT be straightened, curled, crimped or whatever style that uses heat. It will melt and that ain't pretty I tell ya. Unlike real hair, which can do pretty much anything your natural hair can do. Best kan?
You can find hair extensions in all sorts of length, colours and styles. There are clip-ons which you can take off whenever you want or the weaved one which might make sleeping a bit difficult as it's weaved along with your natural hair.
So I guess that's about it, I mean what I know about hair extensions for the time being. Will post more on hair extension care in future posts.
PS: Kesian Salem, kepanasan. Dah 3 kali tukar tempat tido sepanjang I tulis post ni.

jangan sambung rambut.tak baik.
ReplyDelete