Ads by Nuffnang

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Oh lameness!

What is it with people and their ugly vanity? I mean, of course, everyone is vain at some point but this is limitless vanity I'm talking about. Being vain is not a crime. Being ultimately vain to the point of making people barf is nonsense.

I've put up with many kinds of people but when it comes to some, it's totally unacceptable if they are so full of themselves that the topic of the conversation MUST ALWAYS BE ABOUT THEM!

I'm just saying this but I'm not referring this to any group of people. If anyone has ever encountered these kind of people, they would understand wht I'm trying to convey here.

Honestly la kan? What do they feel when all they ever talk about is themselves? I mean, don't they ever get bored? Don't they notice the way others look at them? Don't they get tired and stop? Sheesh, they are definitely weird.

Well, I just hope they realise that what they're doing doesn't make sense, bore others and obviously not a good way to start a conversation. Other people will get tired.

Pls, stop. It is a total turn-off.

No comments:

Post a Comment