Ads by Nuffnang

Monday, August 11, 2008

You LOST.


I'm soooo freaking lazy today. I don't wana go to my Statistics class cz I'm not in the mood to be assaulted again like I kene last Friday. Duh, so I did forget to do the tutorials but heck, that was only 4 sub-questions and I did finish my past semesters questions! Still I kene marah, x puas hati btol la!

Because of that, I don't feel like going to class today.

Next that is on my mind is about the readiness to let go and move on. Ntah la, bile ntah dpt the idea. Last night maybe. GOD, I know I'm crapping away with nonsense but I can't help it. Mungkin kerana saye kurang sihat hari ini.

Sheesh, I'm so addicted to Paramore nowadays. I know, I know. A bit too late nk get addicted now. Hahah. I want *Hayley's hair though. Chantekk!!!

Huh, somebody Skyped me. I don't know how they found me. I mean, I'm not even using Skype albeit the fact that I have it in my lappy. Sorry ppl, I xlayan anonymous strangers or in many cases, STRANGERS, x kesah la anonymous or not. I mmg mcm tu ok? Bkn sombong tp kurang friendly.

Oh, last but not least, when ur heart wins, you lose.


*Hayley Williams - Paramore's lead singer.

No comments:

Post a Comment