
You know that part of life which is hell and no matter what, you have to go thru it still? Well, mine has just started. And believe me, it's gonna get worse. A LOT worse. Than just a few emotional stirrs.
I have no idea how it started, who started it (probably me), or how it's gonna end but from what I can see now is that my social life is hanging by a thread. Ok, maybe I exaggerated a bit. But maybe I'm right. No matter how serious (or not) the situation is, the possibility of my whole social circle could be affected is still high.
I'm soooo wishing I can travel thru time, see what happens next and if I could, I would try to escape the consequences.
People have impossibly huge mouth. Not literally but metaphorically speaking. Or figuratively speaking. Whichever suits best.
At this point of time, I desperately need someone to take me away so I can clear my thoughts. Chescos, I NEED HELP.

adek. jom dtg kat tempat bro. lari from sana. hik hik.
ReplyDelete