Ads by Nuffnang

Monday, August 4, 2008

Attention PEOPLE!!

OKAYH PPL, I DINT GO TO MTV ASIA AWARDS!!!!!!

I'm so pissed. Bley plak last minute ticket kene cancel. F*** gile!

So, peeps, there's no need to envy me. Esp ris. Hahah.

But I'm glad that one of my friends dint forget that I can't make it so she snapped a few pictures of Brandon Urie, Panic! at the disco for moi. I sayang u Raisa!!! So nnt I'll post the pictures in my next post, hopefully soon right after i get the pics from her.

My going to KL wasn't quite a waste actually. Did some shopping, watched the X-Files which I can't quite catch the motive behind it's story. I baru tau Mulder n Scully tu ade affair. Hahah. Then makan2 with my friends. But behind all the time wasting activities all 4 of us did, we were still very, very, very frustrated. Nk pegi MTV ASIA laaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Well, this is all. Wait for my post where I'll post pics from the awards. courtesy of Raisa.

ps: To whom it may concern, I just got nominated for my AWARD tonite. I am so happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment