Ads by Nuffnang

Thursday, April 17, 2008

I think I need a new phone *winks*

Let me get this straight, I WANT a new phone. Is that so hard to understand?? Okay, so apart from not getting anything for my birthday *thx for the RM100 mum!*, I just wished someone would buy me a phone, preferably a HTC Touch Dual or any new phone in that case, and give it to me as a birthday present!!!

wow. this is wht i wanted. oh santa, i've been a really good girl. i swear!
Hmm, okay. So i dont really knw wht it does. But hell, I like it cz it's a touchscreen phone a.k.a PDA. *cackles*

I asked my dad for a birthday present. Even though I know it's near impossible he's gonna give me one. *sobs*. This was how the conversation went.

*************************************************

Mom: Ask Abah some money for the train ticket.

Me: Oh nvm mom, I have the RM100 u gave me.

Mom: No! I gave tht to u for ur birthday. Plus, it's for u to spend.

Me: Ohh.. Okay. But Abah's gona buy me a new phone for birthday.

Mom: U serious?

Me: Haha. Abah, ur gona buy me a new phone rite? For birthday?

Abah: Huh? What?
Me: A new phone.
Abah: No. No phone. I'm not buying u something u already have.
Me: *sigh*
Mom: *laughs*

*******************************************************

So this was the conversation. Looks like no phone for me after all. Dream on Id!!! Nvm mind that. I asked my dad for a new mp3 player. Possibly an iPod Nano?


sweeeeet!!! wish i cn have one!

Okay, maybe I'm too OTT?? Haha. It's not wrong to dream right? I actually wanted a different kind of mp3 player. But i haven't seen it anywhere in Malaysia though. I searched the net and it's only available in Korea for now.

Who wouldn't want a Barbie mp3?? Rite? Haha. Well, dreaming won't hurt, at least that's what i think. *sigh*





















No comments:

Post a Comment