Today was a very long day. But fun!!! Meeting a bestfriend whom i haven't seen in ages is probably the best thing that ever happened this week, if not, this year. Well, all 4 months of it lah.
I met Husna today. I got the chance strictly coz Husna finished her finals yesterday and to us, this was the only time we can get together and chill out.
It has been nearly a year kot since we last met each other so u cn say that the reunion was quite emotional in a cool way. Hahha!!!
Okay, so about today.
Firstly we went to have lunch in Sushi King. I learnt that she's addicted to unagi* sushi. I ate piri-piri chicken and some normal sushi. Husna also orders a bowl of saba udon. Have to say that what she had was quite nice.
It has been nearly a year kot since we last met each other so u cn say that the reunion was quite emotional in a cool way. Hahha!!!
Okay, so about today.
Firstly we went to have lunch in Sushi King. I learnt that she's addicted to unagi* sushi. I ate piri-piri chicken and some normal sushi. Husna also orders a bowl of saba udon. Have to say that what she had was quite nice.
we're dolls, aren't we??
Then we went scouting. Well, not exactly scouting for boys. We were actually scouting for anime n a japanese band cd. *Has anyone heard of a band called Kat-tun?* Sadly, we dint find it. *sobs*
still vain even when we're in the toilet, haish.
Since I haven't been to a nail salon for quite a while, they dont have any nail salon in Segamat, *sobs* I decided to go for a manicure session. I got myself a french manicure that costs me RM45. Phew, last time I went there it was RM40.
well, if u look closely, u still won't be able to see my gorgeous nails!! Haha
Even after that manicure session, Husna insists that we still have to continue scouting. But that's actually her excuse to get me to teman her to the carpark.
*Puh-leasee Husna. I know u la mek*
Well, that's that for today. It was hell of a day, I must say.
*unagi=eel.
ps: I dreamed a horrible dream while taking a nap this evening. So guys, jgn tdo petang! OK??

idlod.
ReplyDeletei know kat-tun.
i like nakamaru n ueda.
they r soo cute.
n junno is so prince-ly like.
hahhaaa.
you shud try listen 2 one of their song,
yorokobi no uta.
best gile nk mati.real face pn best gk!