
Okay, so it's my bday today. So should I feel happy?? Or should i feel bad?? I think I should just feel nothing. Like I always do. As usual. Like always.
To many, birthdays are like 'the day'. To me, it's just another day. Another 'not-that-special-like-everyone-thinks-it-is' day. I feel - how to say it - empty? Maybe cz again, it's not a very eventfull occasion. No cakes, no parties, no presents.
Well, 19 years of making it in this world, I'm grateful enuff. No presents, no cakes, no nothing cannot compare to the things I did this years I've lived. Rite?? *ok, so I'm trying to make myself feel better*
Xpe la kan?? I'm still breathing. That's fine by me. I still have a chance to do things I wanted to do. It doesn't matter whether i got presents or not. I'm still happy!!!
Plus, how cn I not be happy? My friends n those who are dear to me wished me a happy bday!! I couldn't ask for more.
:)

No comments:
Post a Comment