Oh, no I do not hook up
I go slow
So if want me I don't come cheap
Keep your head on my hand and your heart on my sleeve
Oh, no I do not hook up
I fall deep
Because the more that you try
The harder I'll fight to say GOODNIGHT
I'm going to try to start writing my blog with proper english grammar and proper english spelling. No more abbreviattions, at least for this entry. *motivated flushed look on my face*
So I was browsing through blogs and profiles on Blogger and Facebook, yes, I have too much free time in hand, and I came across a lot of pretty faces. It amazes me how these people are naturally born with that kind of beauty. I have a thing with pretty faces. I adore them because they are pretty. Count how many times I repeated the word 'pretty' in one paragraph. Pretty obsessed don't you think?
Oh, again I'm impressed with pretty people with huge talents. Like singers and actors. It's like they are blessed with multiple advantages. I don't have both which makes me a very very very dull person. I can't think of a single talent that I possess.
I'm not trying to sound ungrateful or negative with what I have but sometimes these things make me wonder, what makes me different if I have nothing different to offer?
PS: You belong with me baby, you know that. Kan?

No comments:
Post a Comment