ok, disini sy ingin memohon beribu ampun krn gagal mengemaskini blog sy.
Life have been soooooooo interesting since my last entry. Honestly. I got myself u Sugar Glider which will not be the main focus in this entry. He will have his own entry. Hahah, honestly I can't stop talking abt him so pls, make me stop!
I must say, these past two months have been the happiest moments in my life. Who knew falling in love again could be so wonderful? Yes. This is starting to sound like a really annoying crap blog. Id, diam sekarang.
Alaaaa.. Nothing yg klaka la nk cite. Ni yg marah ngn diri sendiri ni. Aduh.
OMG! I miss my friends like sooooooo damnnnnn muchhhhhhh. I hope u guys r reading cz i definitely can't wait to meet them n goss goss goss!!! I need to knw EVERYTHING!! Yes. I am so missing u guys right now.
Ok, the problem with having a witty boyfriend is that sometimes we can't understand each other. Hahah! Seriously. Then kene explain balik one by one every text starting from whrever the confusion began. Adoi. I mean, I realise I'm not that smart but when I'm with him, I kinda feel stupider. Ah. But he understands that n tries to keep up with my obvious stupidity. Note the word tries.
I feel like uploading pics tp I'm too damn lazy to do so. I'll try find tym to do that by tomoro. Oh, si Id pemalas.

no worries babe..
ReplyDeletei pon malas gak..
hahaha..
still enjoying my hols i guess..