The beginning of what seems to be a beautiful love story lahh kononnye..
Haha, a pessimists that I am, ssh kot nk pcaye thrs a perfect love story out thr. So u meet the perfect guy, have a perfect love life and got married. Then what? Kids. Then? Fights. If ur lucky, u'll pull thru. If not, u'll be facing divorce papers.
It's not easy.
Call me whtevr, but I am so not looking forward to tht. Yet.
Two papers down, two more to go. Law and Business Communication. Some how trase cm this semester x lpas target. T_T. Tp xnk la mcm tu kan? I hate when my plans go wrong. It's just not fair!!!
Listening to Keri Hilson "Knock You Down" that made me write this entry. Kdg2 it seems unbelievable that someone can knock you down just like that kn? So easy, so simple yet so dangerous.

knock me down will ya?
ReplyDeleteiddie
kau ckp kau miss aku?
tipu.
tipu.
tipu.