New place + new roomates = new kind of lifestyle.
Check out the equation above, that's my life for the next 4 months. Not something I looked forward to. But it's part of the educational life, blekh!
I'm listening to Rocksteady by All Saints now. Having a rough time lately. I did something completely stupid and utterly insane two days back. It was the most excruciating decision that I had to make. Not that smart, I have to admit, even for a university student like me. But a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do. Nuff said.
Tp kan, bile I pk balik.. maybe it was for the best. I dun know.
I'm not in the mood to crap, I'm totally out of words to say. Well, that's a first. Hahahahaha. Okay, so can u see how messed up I am in the head? I'm clueless, and not to mention a boring person to be with at this moment.
Kenapelah lagu2 di dalam T10 ku ini sgt2 sdey???
Ok ok, last note, nk quote Rihanna's song Disturbia.
" It's a thief in the night
to come and grab u,
It can creep up inside u
and consume u
A disease of the mind
it can control u
It's too close for comfort..
Ur mind is in DISURBIA. "
** Definitely disturbed, xoxo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment