I'm missing someone. Someone very special. And I'm sure, I'm not the only one missing someone right now.
I think every night, billions of ppl all over the world, misses someone. There are many ways ppl show that they are missing someone. Some say it. Some keep it. Like me, I'd rather keep it.
I miss my boyfriend. He changed a lot about me. But now he's so far away...
I miss my highschool friends too. They are everywhere, and busy with their lives. So, it's kinda hard to even say hi to them nowadays cz everybody's moved on with a new and better life.
I miss my home, my parents, my cat. Oh, and my brother. I havent been home much this semester. It's bcz of the distance and the hassle of getting back home and getting back here. College, I mean.
I miss hanging out and watching movies. I rarely do that anymore. Not here anyways. There's nothing much to see here in Segamat. The same old town. Nothing new and interesting.
I miss me. Life has been such a rush. Everything demands my attention. Assignments, tests, and the latest, final examinations.
Well, it's better this way then any other way. Look at the bright side, I'm sure someone out there misses me too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment