EXAMS.
Big word huh? Everyone's worried about them. (Yes, even the brainiacs.) It's like sth sooo taboo in our lives n I've been thinking, y do we have to take it?
I mean, rationally it's to test u on what u've learnt throughout the whole session of ur studying be it kindergarten, primary school, highschool, colleges or any stage of ur life that involves studying!
GOD, it's boring!! That's not yet the worse part. The worse part is when they let us enjoy the moments after the exams n they spoiled it with giving/announcing the results.
What better way to ruin some fun, huh?
Well, I'm just saying this out of the feeling of frustration. If I could, I would be throwing tantrums all over the room n boycott exams. Probably organize a demonstration against exams n wish that one day, I could become the next minister of education n ban any type of exams!
Hey, it's just an idea but who knows right?
I think I have said enuf (eventho I still think I need to vocalise my opinions more on this), last words of a rebel, "kudos to those who thinks like i think".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment