Results came out. Not bad for someone like me. I mean, I know I dint study that much last semester. Shocked though that it wasn't that bad. So I guess if I put a little bit more effort in studying, DL might not be as hard. A few more As and I would have gotten DL this semester but yea, like I said, I know I deserve what I got. Heh. Despite the fooling around all semester. Mind you, sleeping early instead of doing your assignments DOES NOT help. So don't. It's okay to sleep late and put your assignments first. An advice from a sleep-a-holic.
Can't wait to start the new semester. I just want to finish this last semester quickly (and not to forget, brilliantly) so that I can finally move on and continue my Degree. I know that this semester, I will do better than the last one and I vow that I would study more consistently and cut down on the fooling around. Seriously. I figured I'm gonna have loads of fooling around once I'm done with next semester. Wow. That's very optimistic of me.
Rase macam dh bebel byk sgt ni. Off to charge my phone and watch TV. Wanna get some hair inspirations from the celebrities. Okay, ada budak kecik yg sgt annoying who keeps on repeating ape org ckp kt dia behind me. Pfft.

No comments:
Post a Comment