I have no idea why my final papers are so difficult. I mean, seriously, it wasn't this hard for the past few semesters. Sheesh. Talk about unfairness. I'm going home in two days. I know, bye bye Segamat and hello New York! Eh, silap. Kuala Lumpur... Terberangan plak. :p
I'm hoping to get a second sugar glider this holidays. Brisbee, I pray that you are gonna be mine.. Of course, the said glider will be adopted by yours truly. Heard that he's a tough one. Might as well be prepared.
Can't wait to balik rumah dan ber'Guitar Hero-ing' tiap-tiap hari sampai lupa makan mandi tido update fb reply msg dan sebagainya. Oh, nikmat dunia begitu indah. Agaknye, ade x Guitar Hero in heaven? It's a motivation. Teehee.
What else is there to tell? Oh, saya mahukan Blackberry. Sangat2 mahukan Blackberry. Saya tahu handphone saya sekarang cukup memadai tetapi oleh kerana tamak lebih dan saya rasa Blackberry itu sesuatu yang cool, jadi, apa lagi? Belikanlah satu!

No comments:
Post a Comment