Ads by Nuffnang

Friday, October 9, 2009

When the clock stops ticking.

I know you wish you can see more of my life here. I know you want to know what I have in my mind, the thoughts that I always seemed to be so absorbed in. I know I need to tell you how everything is going. I know you are frustrated for the lack of updates from me. I know and I think I should make it up to you.

So here it goes.

I am currently under a lot of stress due to the magnificent amount of assignments and tests coming up thus I haven't been free enough to socialize with a lot of those around me. I beg your forgiveness.

I have to say that despite all the things you put me through, you have been a really good friend. Always so attentive. My life is never the same without you.

You let me know things that I need to know. You show me the truth. You make me laugh and you make me smile. Thank you.

I love you, my dearest Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment