Ads by Nuffnang

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Bila muzik itu mula bosan.

I'm home. Oh finally. Sumpah sgt lega dapat tgk katil dan bilik dan closet yang penuh dgn baju. Segamat has worn me out and this is a really good time to actually refresh myself. So lepas ni bile balik Segamat, xde la membebel rindu rumah lagi.

Seronok nya, x sabar nk shopping for RAYA. Oh which I may be celebrating di KL ahje. But ntah, x kisah pn actually. Now I sound like I'm writing a diary. Kau ingat orang nk bace Id? This might be because dah sgt lama x update.

Urgh, line internet kt sini is insane! I need to buy a few desperately in need stuffs. Ai. Y am i always in need of stuffs? Always. For once I wish I don't have to be bothered by inadequacies.

Ade orang tegur, "U ni asyik mkn je kn?". Eheh. Ntah la. I get mad when I'm hungry so I have to eat to avoid biting people's heads off, so, yeah, I eat a lot. So I think I'm fat. Which everyone disagrees. T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment