Entri hari ini kurang menarik so sila jgn bace.
Kadang-kadang I can be very inconsiderate. I know. And I apologize to those whom I've been inconsiderate to. I'M SORRY.
Tomorrow's a big day for me. Shivers. Tp xpe, I think I'll do just fine with it. Buat muke confident seperti kanak-kanak yang cube convince ibu ayah yang Power Rangers itu wujud. Hahaha.
Oh, Ibu kan, die kan, nk tuka phone lagiiiiii. Which means I get to have her current phone yang sgt hebat! Haha, itu je lah keje nye, everytime ibu tuka phone, I get to have her previous phone. Seronok. Same goes to everything else. Handbags, jewelleries. Altho we cannot share shoes, tp our shoe collection cm dh sgt melimpah ruah byk nye. Ok, maybe thats why cm byk gile kasut kt rumah ni. Sbb xley share. Haha. Handbags mmg WAJIB share. Eventho I have my own set of handbags yang Alwin categorise as 'tamak'. So meaning I have double of everything. I think thats the perks of being the only daughter. My brother doesn't care much about his stuff. Guys. Pfft.
Okai, skrg tgh dgr lagu yg sgt sgt sgt annoying. Lirik die "aku bukanlah Superman, aku juga bisa nangis!" Blablabla. Sumpah annoying.
PS: Thinking of you. <3

uwah. kakak. lagu indo tuh kak. hee :P
ReplyDeletehahaha adik aku baru suruh aku dgr lagu tu td. lawak betul video klip die ;))
ReplyDeleteplus the annoying hahaha