Ads by Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I know I'm unfaithful.

Yes. It's just a random title. Hahaha, cz td terdengar lagu unfaithful Rihanna tu la. Lame dh x dgr lagu tu. Haih.

Gio is so cute, tgh tido dalam my sweater's pocket!!

I'm randomly typing whatever comes across my mind so pardon me for the uninteresting insides of my brain where too many thoughts dwell in it sampai dh jd mcm kawasan setinggan yg penuh dgn pendatang asing tanpa permit. Imigresen, tolong tangkap saye.

I'm coming home people! Yes. Hahaha, excited. Sbb after July dh busy sgt2 yang boleh menyebabkan kehilangan berat badan mendadak kerana tidak cukop tido n makan. Time is that precious, bebeh!

Rindu ibu abah :)
Rindu Aiman :)
Rindu katil :)


Sara, my favourite everything consultant, I'll be seeing you on Saturday! N thanx for all the nice nice nice hairstyles u picked for me!

1 comment: