Rule: Respond to these as sarcastic/mean as you could.
(YR stands for Your Response.)
once uve been tagged must do! =)
happy reading! =D
If an annoying person says:
1) I am cute.
YR: right. u shud buy a new mirror.
2) I am the most beautiful/handsome:
YR: i'm sure u can win the world's most beautiful. oh wait, u need to actually be beautiful to even enter!
3) See, everyone likes me because I am rich and famous!
YR: that's because they can't like u for your brain. moron.
4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled. I do everything very well from sports to academic thingy..
YR: ah. i wonder why you're still here.
5) You don’t know me? I am Bruneian artist; I have albums.
YR: i'm sorry, i don't do sucky music.
If an annoying hot woman/man says:
1) I know you like me.
YR: yes, when ur not talking to me.
2) What are you looking at? I am not interested in you!
YR: uh? oh. i'm actually checking out the guy behind u. ur blocking my view.
3) Sorry, you are nice but seriously not my type!
YR: excuse me, do i knw u?
4) UNLESS you are rich, then don’t dream that I will get a ride with you!
YR: UNLESS ur my type, don't dream i wud even wanna date u.
5) Look, I am pretty/handsome; I can make people hate you!
YR: sure, gv it a shot. let's see wht u got.
If an annoying extremely ugly woman/man says:
1) I think you and I can make a good couple.
YR: not in a million years.
2) May I have your cell phone? please please please?
YR: hahahahahahahahaha!!! no.
3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night..
YR: *roll eyes* ewww.
4) What do you like about me?
YR: ur inexistence.
5) I want you to say that I am pretty/handsome and you like me sooooo much!
YR: uh, get a life! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! pls, ur the ugliest person ever. loser.
If your enemy says:
1) Hi bitch!
YR: did u hear a fly buzz?
2) You smell like shit!
YR: i think it's ur perfume lah.
3) What an ugly creature you are!
YR: oh, thts ur reflection honey. :)
4) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure!
YR: i think ur gna kiss my ass later.
If your annoying ex says:
1) I still love you...
YR: aww, thats sweet. did she dump u?
2) I know you still love me!
YR: wow, turns out ur still so full of shit mcm dulu jgk.
3) Please, go back with me honey/hubby..
YR: hahahahaha, no way asshole. get lost.
4) Please call me...
YR: hw pathetic cn u be?
5) The break up hurt me so much..
YR: hahaha, never thot u wr born with feelings!
If an annoying salesperson says:
1) Wow! You are so pretty/handsome!
YR: thank u. but i still won't buy ur stuff.
2) Seriously, I used this product and I've Changed!
YR: into Shrek?
3) We are giving a discount up to 50%!
YR: ala, 50% je kot. if free xpe jgk.
4) This one is good sir/madam. Buy sir/madam, buy..
YR: ofcourse. no wonder lah xd org nk beli. pfft.
i tag:
anyone yg rase diri nya sarcastic enuf.

No comments:
Post a Comment