Ads by Nuffnang

Friday, April 17, 2009

4ever

I gotta say that this is one hell of a movie. Even so, I wrote this blog a bit too late so probably dah ramai yang tgk this movie. Seriously, I feel like driving a race car after watching this movie. Gile ah! Vin Diesel was sooooooo hotttttt!!! And I just love the way he drives the cars. Sgt macho okei??



Okay, don't get offended but I don't prefer old guys to be heroes/main actors in a movie. Like the one up there. I thought it was a good movie but the actors just don't cut it. I mean, Al Pacino and Robert De Niro? Not for young people obviously. FYI, I went to watch this movie because I was with my parents and their friends planned a movie night. Alaaa, tau la org2 dewasa ni.. 

Yesterday, I turned twenty officially. Alot of people wished me, and thank u soooo much for your wishes. I appreciate every single one of the wishes.... Awww...

1 comment: