Ads by Nuffnang

Sunday, March 22, 2009

So tell me, do u see me?

I'm getting kind of PARANOID. I mean, seriously. I'm not just saying this because I'm such a drama queen (which I'm not!).

So, it's been a tough enuf week. Have to admit la. Byk bnde jadi. Tp, wht to do? Kne blaja survive sendiri la. Not everything akan ade solution.

Sometimes I feel like I need some personal space. Some really spacious personal space. Lemas la duduk terperap kt Segamat ni. Sem ni paling kurang balik so maybe rindu kt ibu... Abah n adik juge!

The monstrousity of PMS. It kills. Emotions goes to the wrong direction n stuff.

Skrg semua org kne think positive. Think positive, think positive.

They are not avoiding me, they are just keeping things from me.
They are not shutting me out, they are just trying to focus on more important things.
They are not kicking me out from their lives, they still think I'm their friend.
They are not sulking, they are just being more mature and serious.
When they are talking amongst themselves, they may be talking about things tht don't concern me.
When they leave me alone, they are respecting the fact tht I need some time to clear my head.

Think positive.

"You should just focus on getting what you want rather than trying to focus on getting what others want. Because nobody will ever want the same things you wanted. And that's the TRUTH."

No comments:

Post a Comment