I am so lazy today. Been lazy everyday actually, haha. No. I'm serious. I've finally got enuf rest to make up for this whole week. Yesterday ade bookhunt. My God it was tiring. I'm not the contestant la, that's why penat semacam. One whole week of meeting for hours on end. Gile berkarisma la. Memang bley jd CEO mcm ni.
So, as usual, the night before the bookhunting day I gave a briefing to the contestants and the adhocs (volunteers). Punye la pjg membebel that night explaining the rules of the game. *I'm in charge of the game setup*. I told them the game flow, what to do and what not to do. Everything la kesimpulannye.
The big day arrived and it was for the worse. Just to make things clear, I briefed both the contestants and adhocs again. Guess what? After the game started, everything went chaotic! Neither the contestants and adhocs understood how the game was supposed to be played. Siap bley argue lg between teams. It was horrible.
I don't know what caused the chaos. Is it my fault? Did I give the wrong briefing? I don't understand how things could turn out so badly. Mmg tensi gile!!! I felt like screaming to everyone that day. Nasib baik in the end, everything got fixed.
Though it was tiring, I had a pretty good day. My colleagues were very understanding and they helped me throughout the confusion. Thanks u guys, ur the best!
Signing off for now, toodles!

No comments:
Post a Comment