What happens when a boy meets a girl in a cold autumn night under a full moon? The answer is NOTHING coz it didn't happen!!! Hahahahahahahahah!
I'm sorry. Haven't been myself lately. I've been feeling so confused with my identity. *Identity okay. Bukan gender.* Hmph. Today is a very hot day. I just found out that chesco had a gahering to buka puasa together n I wasn't invited! Cet. Of course even if I was invited, I cudn't have make it but I wasn't n I found out about this from Ristina who is now in LA!
Macam mane org yang duduk kt LA boleh tau sedangkan I'm in Segamat (still in Malaysia) x tau?????
Okay, trase gile.
So sure nuff I need to sign off. Nnt lg mrh n I don't want to write stupid things on my blog. Bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment