Ads by Nuffnang

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Esok balik, yeay!


Oh cunness! I'm going back home tomorrow. I can't wait. I desperately need to get back to civillization where water and electricity exist simultaneously and consistently.

Tlg la, sengsare u know. Dhla xde air, electricity pon xde jugak. Adoy, kemiskinan...

One week of heaven at my own bed in my own home. Not to mention the nice food I get to eat everyday, yummy!! I don't think shopping will be much of an agenda since I'm financially running low. *too bad*

Tp satu je la yg kurang best, assignment Stats yg ade 300++ n Mandarin pon ade keje gak, oh, CTU juge. Blekh.

To ris yg bakal fly meninggalkan kami Chescos di Malaysia, FAREWELL N HAVE A SAFE JOURNEY HUN.. We're definitely gonna miss you...


* I wish I have super powers, preferably telekinesis. Sumpah saye pemalas weyyy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment