Have u ever thought of the most perfect lover??
I have and they are - Chuck Bass from GossipGirls and Shane McCutcheon from The L Word!!!
Pretty weird huh?
I don't think so. Because everyone who had watched either one or both of the shows stated above will get the picture why I want them. Rite???
Okay, let's start with why Chuck Bass. He is the ultimate hunk, I must say. With the mysterious eyes and the way he walks and talks, it's impossible to not fall for him. Plus I always fall for the bad boys. They have this very unique way of seducing you into bed. Haha! Chuck Bass.. What else can be said about him? He's undoubtedly rich. Sexy. His trademark scarf fools everyone. He's perfection in a human form, walking in Manattan and sleeping around like he just doesn't care..
Ahhh.. I want him...

Chuck Bass.
Next on my list is none other than Shane McCutcheon. Another reason for me to daydream. She is a lesbian. Duhh.. If anyone here watches The L Word, they would probably know. I know it may sound freaky when I said I want her but like I said, anyone yg pnah tgk that story, must know why I want her. Even if it means I have to change my orientation!!!
God, you must really think I'm crazy. But what the hell??
Shane McCutcheon.
So you can see now how much I'm in love with these two ppl. I want a Chuck or a Shane, pls????

i nak shane bleh?
ReplyDelete