Okay, so i haven't been able to update my blog much the past few weeks. All thx to my internet connection tht took me nearly a month to fix!!!
GOD I MISS BLOGGING!!!!
For all the things i haven't had the chance to post in this blog, here's briefly wht happened throughout my absence.
1. I had a wonderful holiday in Pangkor. I know now tht the sea is where i belong.
2. I had a blast meeting my friends in MidValley. God, i missed them so much. Chescorulez0206 roxx!!!
3. My bf's back. Okay, I know this is like the most BORING topic everrrrrr!! But hey, this is my blog.
4. I got to know that i have to change rooms bile naik sem nnt. BOSAN.
5. Okay, tu je. *Laughs*
So, finally I've updated my blog. Ppl have been asking me over n over again about my blog n here it is. I'll try to write more when I have more ideas to ramble about. I'm open to any suggestions.
-xoxo-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment